Flaunt your personalized unique style in a fashionable pair of DIY earrings. These earrings would pack a huge fashion punch to your style. Jewelry making is fun and you can craft your own DIY bead earrings or wire earrings with a little effort but it is worth it. These handmade earrings make wonderful gifts as well. Here is a good compilation of all kinds of DIY earring ideas from DIY gypsy earrings, handcrafted Boho earrings to DIY tassel earrings. Go through our easy DIY earring tutorials here to whip up the perfect DIY earring according to your preference, style, and persona.
Stylish DIY Earring Ideas
- DIY Dangle Earrings: These earrings look awesome when teamed with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and off-shoulder blouse.
- DIY Metal Earrings:Team the metal earrings with an all-black ensemble to bring out the glam in you. For that extra dazzle pair it with a white full midi skirt and a plush chambray shirt.
- DIY Stud Earrings: Add the oomph factor to your look by teaming a chic pair of DIY studs with a flattering sheath dress and pumps. The universal appeal of these classy earrings makes them look good when teamed with any outfits at all.
- DIY Hoop Earrings: Sport a Boho-chic look in a fashionable pair hoop earrings teamed with a feather necklace and a stylish bracelet.
How to Make DIY Fringe Earrings?
To make these earrings you will need a suede cord, jewelry pendants, E-6000 glue, color-coordinating threads, earring hooks, jewelry pliers and jump rings.
- Cut up the suede cord in different lengths and put them through the jump ring.
- Secure the different lengths of the cords with thread and stick it with glue.
- Attach the fringe to a jewelry necklace ring.
- Once it dries up,attach it to the earring hooks with a chain or jump rings.
- Use pliers for opening and closing the jump rings and attach the earring hooks to the earrings.
With adequate knowledge about the DIY earrings whip up your own this summer and rock your Boho-chic style.
Source for Images: facebook.com