Look your best this summer season with some of these gorgeous eye makeup ideas tailored for sunny and bright days. If you are off to your workspace, try on a nude eye make-up. A simple glitter eye shadow make up can perk up your look for that meeting at the restaurant. Our archived eye makeup styles are up here so you can try on a variety of summer looks all through the season. Whether you want to with a dewy summer eye make-up or something bolder, we got you covered. But first, read on to learn a bit about summer eye makeup basics if you are new to the DIY eye makeup gang!
Smart Tips to Help You with the Perfect Summer Eye Make Up
The summer heat and humidity can be brutal on make-up. Before you browse some of the prettiest summer eye makeup styles in our gallery, check out these tips to sport awesome summer eye makeup every time you step outside this season:
- Switch from cream or gel liners and cream eye shadow to waterproof mascara and liners, powder eyeshadows and pencil forms for summer eye makeup.
- After you apply your favorite eye make, pat on loose or pressed neutral powder with a big brush. It will help to absorb excess oil and sweat and keep your make up set.
- Try to skip mascara or eyeliners on lower lash line. If you must line the bottom eyelashes, apply a layer of concealer first.
- Go with lighter shades like pink, bronze, silver, champagne, brown etc.
- Enjoy the opportunity to wear LESS makeup! Simple eye make-up like a nude eye look or a dewy eye make-up looks great in summers and don’t give you greasy eyes.
- Don’t forget the base coat- concealer, eyeshadow primer, foundation- if you don’t want your pretty eye make up to slide all over your face.
Find minimalist summer eye makeup,rose glitter summer make up, mid-summer bronze eye make-up, smoky pink and orange eye make-up, icy blue and yellow streak summer make-up and other amazing summer eye makeup ideas for your every mood here!
Super Stylish DIY Summer Eye Makeup Tutorials
Source for Images: facebook.com