If dropping temperature and snowy streets have left you without new winter outfit ideas, here’s where the true professional look inspiration lies. Dress up for work in style even in these freezing days by picking the right winter outfits, boots and accessories. No need to load yourself with puffy or chunky heavy coats, if you do not love them. You can rather pick warm cardigans, pullovers and wraps that fit your choice. Pick winter work outfit ideas that let you be ease while at work.
Winter Work Fashion for the Trend-Conscious Women
Some work outfits for girls and women never go out of trend. Here’s a list of some essential winter office wear clothes your wardrobe must have, so that you can create outfit pairs which are fresh and eyeballs-grabbing.
- Long Trench Coats and Blazer Coats(to pair with pencil pants, short skirts, winter dresses, and knee-high boots)
- Cropped Pullovers (to pair with warm winter pants, knit-skirts/button-front skirts/pencil skirts and formal jackets)
- Cozy Midi Sweater Dresses (to pair with blanket scarf, slouchy boots, turtle-neck sweater and velvet duster)
- Different Sweater Styles (must-have include turtle-neck, V-neck and cable-knit sweaters preferably some in black and gray)
- Bold-Prints and Patterns (To pair with wide-legged pants, mid-calf boots and a pair of culottes)
Styling Tips – What to Wear to Work in Winter?
Don’t be afraid to pick some of these fail-safe professional winter work outfit formulas as per your personal preferences. For more, therich work-chic gallery is perfectly packed with ideas rounded up from those who are loved for their fashion sense. Take your pick and get going with the most office-worthy winter outfit ideas!
- Black turtle-neck sweater with plaid skirt
- Midi dress + long cardigan + heel pumps
- Big puffer coat + sleek blouse + winter pants
- Wide-bottom printed pants + solid color jumper/velvet jacket
- Unhemmed jeans + T-shirt + blazer coat
If you’ve enjoyed the ideas we’ve shared for winter business attire for women, leave us some love in the form of comments. Share the ideas with your BFF and let her be your partner in looking glam yet formal. Don’t miss out on the latest winter work outfits the gallery brings to you.
Adorable Cardigan with Black Pants for Winter Work Wear : source
Always Hit Work Outfit Ideas for Winter : source
Baby Pink Pullover with White Shirt and Ripped Jeans:
Baggy Pink Long Cardigan and White Tee with Denim as Winter Work Outfit : source
Beige Long Cardigan, White Shirt and Skinny Denim: source
Blue Off-Shoulder Long Cardigan with Warm Leggings: source
Burberry Scarf, and Distressed Blue Jeans with Striped Top : source
Cute Beige Sweatshirt with White Skinny Ankle-Length Pants : source
Fashionable White Zip-up Jacket Paired with Warm Winter Leggings : source
Gorgeous Red and Black Checkered Poncho : source
Gray Jeans with Pair of White Sneakers and Gray Long Sleeve Shirt: source
Green Crew-neck Sweatshirt and Distressed Denim : source
Long Sleeves Gray Shirt with Sneakers and Jeans : source
Lovely Long Brown Sweater with Black Boots and Denim : source
Purple Zip-up Jacket and Distressed Blue Jeans : source
Red Scarf, Black Vest, Skinny Denim and Long Boots : source
Rider Jacket with Ripped Jeans Combo for Office in Winter : source
Slightly Ribbed Skinny Denim Paired with Long Sleeves Top : source
Stylish Women’s Gray Crop Long-sleeved Shirt with Blue Denim : source
Suede Moto Jacket Paired with Top and Denim: source
White Crewneck Sweatshirt, Blue Fitted Jeans with Pair of Brown Booties: source
Women’s Beige Knit Sweater and Black Gucci Shoulder Bag : source