Open-toe booties were a craze in the 1940s and disappeared in the 1960s, but reappeared briefly in the 1970s and 1980s. This boot trend has been surfacing every now and then and recently it has become a rage again among the trendsetters. You can pair these boots with jackets, tops, scarves or cardigans or team them with a short skirt for flaunting your legs. You can style these booties with an array of outfits. Here are some killer open-toe bootie ideas for rocking your new pair of boots.
How to Style the Open-Toe Booties?
- You can combine a mix of the neutral shades for the perfect edgy look. Pair a brown shade of motor styled suede jacket, Paige jeans along with Balman open-toe booties. Complement your look with a chic Chanel bag.
- Another styling option is teaming a white crisp button up shirt with a pair of ripped Faith Connexion jeans and meticulously crafted ‘Sergio Rossi’ peep-toe ankle booties. Accessorize your outfit with a stylish Givenchy bag and Asos belt.
- Dress to kill in a plush ‘MCQ Alexander Mcqueen’ bomber jacket and the chic top along with a pair of Jones jeans. Pep up your attire with a pair of chic Alexander Wang Freja open-toe booties. Boost the style quotient further with an upscale Alexander McQueen belt.
The Open-Toe Booties for All Seasons
The open-toes booties are comfortable to wearin spring or summer as opposed to the closed-toe booties for the comfort they provide during the scorching summer months. Fall is a time when the weather is pleasant enough for pulling off open-toe booties. Combine your shoes with cardigans, tops, scarves or jackets to add that added oomph to your demeanor.
These are the various ways you can style your open-toe booties and sport an edgy look. So, get going and take your pick from the superb gallery teeming with ideas.
You Might Also Like to Check:
- 47 Figure-Flattering Stiletto Heels to Accentuate the Beauty of Slim Legs
- 46 Flirty Gladiator Sandals For A Sensational Party Presence
- 75 Super Trending Heel Shoes to Upgrade Your Wardrobe
Being fashionable is all about experimenting and being creative. You can find many more styles and fashion trends at our Pinterest. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We would love to hear from you have your feedback. Live Long! Live Beautifully! We’ll keep giving you incredible fashion ideas.
Source for Images: facebook.com