Gear up for the forthcoming Christmas festival with a beautifully decorated house, Christmas Tree, right attire, fashion accessories, Christmas nail designs and smart ideas for holiday makeup for Christmas. Makeup is all about highlighting your stunning features and hiding your flaws. From your foundation, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick to your eye glitter, eyeliner and shimmer, all the colors should match your skin tone and should be well-coordinated with your attire for helping you to sport the look of a fashion Diva. Here are some quirky makeup ideas for the upcoming Christmas festival to help you be the cynosure of a party.
Dramatic Christmas Holiday Makeup Ideas You Must Try
- Dreamy Eyes: Keeping with the white Christmas trend, sport a dreamy ‘White Christmas’ look with sparkly, icy white eye shadow.
- Velvety Lips: Sport a striking pair of luscious lips by making use of red and gold metallic pigment over a red lipstick for a richer and bolder look. Apart from imparting a stylish appeal, the metallic pigment helps the lipstick to stay on the lips for a longer time.
- Subtle Shimmer: Instead of heavy makeup, you can go for the shimmery Christmas look for that extra oomph.
Weird and Fun Makeup Ideas for the Christmas Season
- Mistletoe Eyes: Draw mistletoes on one corner of the eyes and define your eyes with a golden Make sure to add only a dash of makeup to the remaining face to avoid looking garish.
- Snowflake Eyes: Draw cute snowflakes with silver eyeliner on mauve eyeshadow to help your smoky eyes to pop even more during the Christmas party.
- Go Orange: Add that extra zest to your appearance with bold orange eyes. You can opt for this chic orange-gold eyeliner for making a bold fashion statement this Christmas season.
With these fantastic holiday makeup ideas for Christmas, add the added zest to your appearance.
Source for Images: facebook.com