The scarf is just not a piece of fabric that is worn for warmth, cleanliness and sun protection but even helps in making a powerful style statement. Here are suggestions on how to wear stylish scarf designs with fall and winter outfits. There are various types of scarf styles from necklace scarf to silk, necklace, lace, tassels, blanket or even pendant scarf. Try these various designer scarf styles for renovating your old winter and fall outfits and make a whole new fashion statement this fall.
Popular Winter Scarf Materials
- Blanket Scarf: These types of scarves are worn as shawls during the winters. Plaid patterns are the most preferred. Plus blanket scarves are warm and cozy too. You can use them for making a shrug for yourself with a slim belt. Sport a casual yet stunning look while wearing this scarf.
- Knit and Crochet Scarfs: For the warmth and style they offer, knit scarfs and DIY crochet stoles are in vogue.
- Fur Scarfs: Long fur scarfs look awesome if you pair them with the right coats or jackets. You needn’t always pick a heavy one. Prefer to have the light-weight fur or faux fur scarfs especially for pairing with party dresses.
- Silk Scarf: Wearing a silk scarf around the neck can make you look stylish but that is an old concept. Break away from the norm and wear it like a belt on your waist. Team it with a classy pair of trousers and formal shirt and you are all set.
- Lace Scarf: Jazz up your evening fall outfit with a classy lace scarf. Lace shawls and wraps are amongst the best choices for weddings and parties, so that the glam factor does not dampen.
Stylish Scarf Design and Styles to Add Zing to Your Fall and Winter Outfits
Here’s a list of the most popular scarf designs and styles.
- Infinity Scarf: Give a glam look to a chic short dress or top with a fashionable infinity scarf. Tie the two ends of a scarf forming a big loop and hide the knot at your back. Twist the loop once or twice for a warm and chic look. Team it with a classy leather jacket and skinny jeans outfits.
- Braid Scarf: Gone are the days of old-fashioned braided hairstyle. Instead, let your scarf do that work. To sport an elegant look this fall, wear a braided scarf by mixing two colors.
- Embellished Scarf: Pep up a neutral-hued fall ensemble with a pop of glitter. Add a glitzy jeweled scarf with fringes and beads to add dimension to a plain black and white ensemble.
With these stylish scarf design suggestions, look glamorous even during the cold winter months. Explore the gallery to check what’s trending this season. You can also check out some more styles, if you are looking for scarfs to match party outfits and evening dresses. Head on to the superb gallery with pictures of a large variety of fashionable scarves.
Check This ‘Knitted Scarf Pattern Using Bulky Yarn’
Wow-Evoking Maroon Grunge Ribbed Scarf Pattern
Don’t Miss This ‘Unique Infinity Scarf Knitted Pattern’
Source for Images: facebook.com