The wedding is an important event in the life of a woman. From the classy wedding gown, hairstyle, manicured nails to the perfect makeup can make you look like a princess right out of a fairytale book. You should have a decent idea about what type of foundation, blush, eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner, and shimmer can do wonders to your face. Makeup done properly can glam up your appearance appreciably. For the right monochromatic, gilded or nude makeup look go through the striking bridal makeup ideas here. We want you to shine through your wedding day with lovely wedding gown and makeup.
Flattering Bridal Makeup Ideas That You Would Love to Try Out
- Monochromatic Look: For a stunning, monochromatic look apply a dash of purplish-pink eye shadow on your eyelids enriching the outer corner of your eyes for a dramatic winged effect. Complete your eye makeup with black eyeliner and mascara and dab rose blush on your cheeks. Swipe a matching colored lipstick for pulling the complete look together. You can also try a smokey eye makeup, if you love dark colors.
- Gilded Look: For a more bold and gorgeous look, dab in gold cream waterproof eye shadow on the inner ‘V’ corner of the eyes and blend it smoothly with a dash of brown eye shadow and complete your look with a touch of mauve lipstick and pink blush.
- Dramatic Look: Pick a light shade of pink champagne eye shadow for applying on your eyelids for a ravishing look. Complete your face makeup with a peach colored blush on the apple of the cheeks and a tainted rose lipstick on your lips.
More Trendy Makeup Tips for the Perfect Bridal Look
- Impart a classy appeal to minimum makeup with the use of earthy tones all over your face except the lips.
- For a bombshell effect, make use of bronze shades throughout your face, on the cheeks, eyes, and lips.
With these upbeat bridal makeup ideas, you would certainly be able to keep all eyes fixed on you. Explore the super wonderful gallery here to take your pick.
Source for Images: facebook.com
2 Different Cute Eye Makeup Look for Bride Via
Adorable Bride Makeup with Golden Shimmery Eye Shadow and Pink Lipstick Via
Appealing Golden Pink Eye Shadow Makeup Idea Via
Awesome Golden Eye Shadow with Black Eye Liner and Kohl Via
Baby Pink Eye Shadow with Black Eye Liner Via
Beautiful Blue and Pink Cute Eyes Makeup Tutorial Via
Before and After Cool DIY Pink and Golden Eye Makeup Tutorial Via
Bronze Cool Eye Makeup with Black Eye Liner for Brown Eyes Via
Brown Shimmery Eye Makeup Idea for Bride Via
Classy Eye Makeup Tutorial with Golden Eye Shadow and Black Eye Liner Via
Cute Golden Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial for Wedding Via
Cutest Golden and Red Touch Eye Shadow with Red Lipstick Via
Decent Smokey Eye Makeup with Pink Lipstick Via
DIY Eye Makeup Tutorial for Blue Shimmery Eyes Via
Fabulous Pink and Blue Eyes for Bride Via
Fantastic Golden Eye Makeup Tutorial for Wedding Via
Fast DIY Smokey Eye Makeup Idea Via
Golden Shimmery Cute Eye Makeup for Bride Via
Gorgeous Red and Golden Eye Shadow Makeup for Summers Via
Last Minute Before and After Makeup Look for Bride Via
Light Pink and Silver Cute DIY Eye Makeup Idea Via
Lovely Dark Brown DIY Eye Makeup Idea for Summer Via
Mid Summer Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial Via
Minimalistic DIY Eye Shadow and Lipstick for Summer Wedding Via
Nice Blue Eyes with Purple Shade for Summers Via
Nine Sister Steps for Matte Bride Eye Makeup Via
Nude Eye Makeup Idea for Bride Via
Perfect Smokey Eyes for Cute Girls Via
Pink and Golden Cute DIY Eye Makeup Via
Quick Last Minute DIY Blue Shimmery Eye Makeup Via
Red Lipstick with Golden Eye Shadow and Black Eye Liner Via
Shimmery Blue Eye Shadow for Summers Wedding Via
Silver and Black Bride Eye Makeup Idea Via
Simple and Easy Steps to Get Turquoise and Pink Eyes Via
Sky Blue and Pink Eye Makeup for Wedding Via
Smokey Golden Eye Makeup Tutorial Via
Step-By-Step Tutorial for Easy DIY Eye Makeup Via
Steps to Get Cute Blue and Black Eyes Via
Super Cool DIY Golden Eyes for Wedding Via
Superb Red and Golden Shade Eye Makeup for Summer Via
Trendy and Golden Cute DIY Eye Makeup Tutorial Via
Two Different Eye Makeup Idea with Black and Pink Eye Shadow for Wedding Via
Violet and Golden Cute DIY Eye Makeup Tutorial Via
Wedding Makeup with Golden Eye Shadow and Pink Lipstick Via
Wonderful Bronze Eyes with Pink Lipstick Via
Yellow and Pink Cute DIY Eye Makeup with Black Eye Liner Via