Cute cardigans such as the chic cropped cardigans or the classy maxi dusters are a rage now. A cardigan’s length is an important aspect to consider while buying one as it can change the look of the wearer drastically. Cardigans are basically used in cold weather for keeping the body warm but these days apart from serving the basic function of warmth, cardigans are used as fashion staples. Still wondering how to wear a boyfriend cardigan or a floor-grazing maxi cardigan? Then, check out the suggestions here on how to wear long cardigans in style.
How to Wear Long Cardigans?
- Boyfriend Cardigan: This long women’s sweater works well with many attires such as mini and short skirts as well as long jeans. Choose a boyfriend cardigan that reaches below your hips for a stylish look. You can go for the draped or open-front style.
- Maxi Cardigan: This is another type of long cardigan that reaches between your ankle and knee. The added length of this cardigan gives a dramatic impact to an understated ensemble. The trick of wearing this duster cardigan is to pair it with sleek outfits for avoiding any bulk below. Pair it with short mini-skirts or skinny jeans. You can balance the length of the maxi cardigan by wearing it with a pair of ‘over-the-knee’ boots. You can even wear this duster cardigan as a one-piece dress by cinching it with a belt around your waist.
Some Vintage-Style Cute Cardigans Women Would Love
- Crewneck cardigan with rainbow buttons
- Tie neck chic cardigan that has ‘piping’
- Upscale tunic cardigan
- ‘Airport greeting’ cardigan
- ‘Button-up’ cardigan having a shawl collar
- Chic zipped cardigan
- Lacy cropped cardigan
- Elegant belted cardigan
- Stylish hoodie or jacket cardigan
Carry your attire in style by teaming your cute cardigan with the right garments for winter fashion.
Source for Images: facebook.com