Slouch boots are fashion boots that have a universal appeal about them. The slouch boots with heels or the suede slouch boots can make you look effortlessly fashionable. These 80s inspired boots can be paired with any outfits. The slouchy boots impart a casual look to the wearer and makes him look stylish in whatever attire he wears. There are many kinds of slouchy booties and you should pick one according to your preference, body frame, and outfit. Here are suggestions on how to wear slouch boots with various types of garments.
Various Styles of Slouch Boots
- Cowboy: This style of boots can be teamed with a pair of denim leggings and cut-off shorts for a chic summer or spring look.
- Moccasin:This is a trendy version of the slouchy boots that imparts the boho-chic flair.
- Dressy Boots: These are the classy pair of boots that can make you look chic.
Ways to Wear Slouchy Boots
- The slouch boots are perfect for those with a triangle, inverted, apple body shape or for anyone with a heavy upper body. The details of the rhinestone slouch boots help in distracting the attention from the upper part of the body. The trick is to wear these boots with a heavy top or oversized sweater.
- For those with wide or muscular calves, choose a pair of slouch mid-calf booties that goes beyond the mid-calves. This gives the illusion of slender and longer legs. Team it with a sheath dress.
- If you are wearing the slouch sock booties with a skirt,short party dress or a pair of shorts, remember to keep the hemline of your attire above your knee. If the hemline finishes below your knee, it would make you look short legged.
These are the tricks of wearing a pair of slouch boots in style during the fall and the winter months.
Source for Images: facebook.com