If there is one thing about vintage wedding dresses, which gets us drooling over them, all the time, it is their sheer enticement and oodles of charisma. Be it a cheery vintage bohemian dress or a vintage Gatsby wedding dress, the designs are simply timeless and create a sensation. What got us compiling the finest medieval gowns and dresses, are the fashion celebs who walk down the aisle making an iconic statement with their vintage bridal gowns. If you love vintage styled wedding gowns, you’ll love the collection here.
Types of Vintage Wedding Gowns that Are Honestly Captivating
- Streamlined wedding dresses area true delight to the eyes and stand out in the heaps of other wedding dresses because of the slinky and attractive silhouettes that are found in these dresses.
- Bead embellished vintage long sleeve wedding dresses embraces the opulence of the late 1920’s. The pearl work also doubles up as a decadent wedding day accessory.
- You can opt for a wedding dress that is adorned with exemplary geometric patterns, the chevron lace for instance. If you need a gorgeous twist, you can pick a geometric pattern embroidered dress with sparkling beading and pearls.
Wow Vintage Wedding Dress Collection to Redefine Bridal Beauty
- Tea length vintage bridal dresses are adorably cute because of their extraordinary cuts and designs. They come in long sleeves and have lace appliqués with tulles. If being cute is your ultimate aim, then this is the perfect choice for you.
- If you do not mind adding colors to your special day, you can also think of vintage blush wedding dresses which are so soothing, you wouldn’t mind swooning over them forever.
Play the rewind button and travel back in time to feel the magic of the Edwardian style, or you can do the same by getting dressed in a genuinely pretty vintage wedding dress on your special day. Scour the gallery for more such examples and ideas on vintage wedding dresses.
Source for Images: facebook.com