Winter layering is crucial to protect yourself from chilling snowy weather. But we know you do not want to compromise with the style while adding layers to your winter outfits. No worries! We have a delightful roundup of winter blazer outfits that are not just attractive, but enviably cozy as well. You can pair a dark shade blazer with a white shirt or have a blazer work suit with a tee inside or a turtle neck sweater for looking gorgeous.
Pick the Right Blazer Outfit Style As Per Your Preferences
Before you go on to make an addition of a blazer to your winter wardrobe, know the different types of blazers you can choose from.
- Boyfriend Blazers: These are made of synthetic material to keep you warm and have a cool and casual look to it. They are the perfect choice to flatter your figure. You can wear them either short or long. Layer the boyfriend blazers with another long coat for a trendy look.
- Lace Blazer: This is the answer to your missing summer vibe. It is made of lace fabric and is very comfortable. Sport a white lace blazer with a black pencil skirt to become a fashion goddess.
- Waterfall Blazer: This has a smooth and silky feel to it. The curvy design seems to flow just like a waterfall. The highlighting prints accentuate a contemporary look. Pep it up with a white tee and trousers and put on some bead jewelry.
- Leather Blazer: They are warm, durable, and bold. You can pair them up with denim or leather pants and high winter boots for a glamorous and confident look.
- Peplum Blazer: This comes in various colors, designs, and fabric. The hanging flounce and slight gather of the waist give it the ultimate bold look. Wear a grey buttoned skirt with a black peplum blazer and try out a special winter makeup to ace the party look.
- Blazer Dress: Blazer dresses are every fashionista’s dream come true. These dresses are generally high-rise above the knees. The popular variations include one-shoulder pattern, velvet, wrap around blazer etc. Adorn this two-in-one fashion marvel with a choker for a glam party look.
This winter, sport these amazing blazer outfits for a jaw-dropping style. For more such ideas and collection, explore the gallery below.
Source for Images: facebook.com