Halloween celebrations call for a lot of preparation. Celebrated in a quirky and strange way, this time of the year demands everything special. From costumes to Halloween makeup and from earrings to props, everything needs to be downright eerie and scary. For the ongoing trends in earrings, we have you covered. Be it DIY earrings, or cross bone earrings, cute pumpkin earrings or blood dripping earrings, the gallery is full of ideas for Halloween earrings to plan your look. Check out the awesome collection right here.
Other-World Halloween Earring Ideas
- The creepy-crawly spiders are always the bold statement for Halloween. So how about choosing a pair of black spider earring and send down chills? If you wish to have embellishments on the spider earrings, you can choose the ones with fitted stones and beads for a brighter look.
- You have heard about ghost and vampire makeup. How about quirky and cute ghost earrings that might be full of horror and terror but are insanely sweet as well? You can pair them with your Halloween costume and Tra-la! Off you go to scare some souls.
- Pumpkins are the important part of Halloween. So you can as well choose pumpkin drop earrings with antique works and adornments at the top.
Easy to Make DIY Halloween Earring Ideas for the Creative Soul in You
Why shell out in retail stores, when you can make your own pair of Halloween earrings that scream spookiness?
- You can choose to mold tiny adorable bats out of clay for a wonderful bat earring. Other animals that you can give shape to- Flying Fox, Toads, Spiders etc.
- Mummy earrings are quite unique. Just tie around gauges around tiny clay balls and draw big expressive eyes with a marker for an insanely cute mummy earring.
Halloween is the right time to ditch the chandeliers and usual studs for something spooky and eerie, the apt time to wear coffins and blood as your earpiece. Explore more such mysterious Halloween earrings in the gallery below.
Source for Images: facebook.com