After choosing the right wedding attire, you have to choose the perfect wedding shoes, hairstyle, makeup, and accessories to complete your bridal look. Walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding gown wearing a ‘not-so-special’ pair of shoes is not the right thing to do. The perfect flowing gown, midi length chic cocktail dress or the mermaid wedding gown demands a stylish pair of shoes. Thus get prepared for one of the most special events of your life with a snazzy pair of lace wedding shoes for brides.
Factors to Keep in Mind While Choosing Your Wedding Shoes
The first point to consider is the comfort. You should be able to walk comfortably in the pair of shoes without tripping on the hem of your wedding gown. The wedding ceremony would take a couple of hours to get over. Thus you should choose a pair of heels that are comfortable for you to wear all day long. Before selecting your shoe, take into account the number of inches of your shoe heel. The popular shoe colors to choose from are cream, white or ivory.
Popular Lace Wedding Shoes for Brides
- White Lace Bootie: Sport the look of a glamor queen on your wedding day in this fancy pair of white lace bootie from Gianvito Rossi.
- Lacy White Pumps: Look classy in this pair of Belluci lacy white pumps from the eminent Dolce and Gabbana brand.
- Fancy Satin Heal: Flaunt oodles of oomph in this snazzy pair of bridal shoes embellished with accented crystal diamond pattern and tulle offset bow.
- Barbara Shoe: This is a perfect nude lace shoe from De Blossom for complementing your stunning wedding gown. The shoe sports a glittery heel, which complements the toe bed and the lace color.
- Lacy Heel with the Ankle Strap: This flattering pair of shoes from Chase and Chloe is available in a nude color that compliments many types of wedding gowns.
These are some of the popular lace wedding shoes for brides that you may be interested in for your wedding. Explore the gallery for the most trending shoe designs to pair with your bridal wear.
Source for Images: facebook.com