The thigh-high boots are a craze now and they make a bold fashion statement. They are available to the masses in various types such as platform, flat, high and are crafted from a host of materials like leather, suede and lace-up. These thigh boots apart from making you look fashionable can keep you warm all through the winter. Instead of the body hugging leather leggings, opt for this chic thigh-high boots for an added oomph and sophistication. You can team it with a skirt and a jumper and you are all set to slay.
How to Carry Off the Thigh Boots Trend?
- For a softer look go for a pair of suede boots that looks way more expensive, less flashy and softer. Team it with cashemere jumpers, silky skirts, coats and oversize shirts.
- Choose a skirt that is flute or pencil shaped to work beautifully with the pair of thigh-high boots.
- The hemline and heel are inversely proportional, which means, pair a low hemline with high-heeled thigh-high boots and vice versa.
- These boots look good when teamed with leggings or skinny jeggings.
What Goes Best with the Thigh-High Boots?
- Team the boots with a sweater dress for the right stylish look.
- For a seasonal warm look pair the boots with a coat.
- Impart an overall softness to your attire in dark shades with a contrasting lighter colored thigh-high boots.
- Pep up your basic skinny jeans and sweater ensemble with a pair of suede thigh-high boots and furry coat.
- For a sultry and an understated look expose a sliver of your skin by wearing the stylish thigh-high boots with a chic mini skirt.
These are some of the tips of wearing thesevoguish boots in style during the forthcoming fall and winter season. Have a look at the super stunning collection of women’s thigh boots.
You Might Also Like to Check:
- 47 Figure-Flattering Stiletto Heels to Accentuate the Beauty of Slim Legs
- 46 Flirty Gladiator Sandals For A Sensational Party Presence
- 75 Super Trending Heel Shoes to Upgrade Your Wardrobe
Being fashionable is all about experimenting and being creative. You can find many more styles and fashion trends at our Pinterest. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We would love to hear from you have your feedback. Live Long! Live Beautifully! We’ll keep giving you incredible fashion ideas.
Source for Images: facebook.com