Face Piercings helps a woman to make a unique style statement and attract glares, both envious and admiring. Facial piercings are the in-vogue trend now that can boost your appearance appreciably making you look smart and trendy. Use proper eye makeup for a more glam look. No matter what age you are, if you wish to experiment with your looks, facial piercings are the right thing for you to do. Moreover, the American guys like girls with different types of piercings. Thus, you have good reasons to have your face pierced and flaunt the trendiest piece of jewelry.
How Are Facial Piercings Perceived by Others?
The facial piercings have been influenced by the Asian and the African cultures. People in our society have a positive perception of facial piercings. For instance, women with these types of piercings are considered to be more attractive.
Different Types of Face Piercings
- Anti-Eyebrow Piercing: This type of piercing is done just above or below the eyebrows. It is done with the minute surface bar.
- Bridge Piercing: This piercing is done through the nose bridge between the wearer’s eyes.
- Cheek Piercing: This is a common type of facial piercing that is done through the wearer’s cheeks.
- Eyebrow Piercing: This vertical facial piercing includes a 12 to 18 gauge needle that is inserted through the bottom layer of the eyebrows and exits through its top layer for allowing the insertion of a piece of jewelry.
- Jestrum Piercing: This upper lip piercing, even called the vertical medusa is a piercing placed in upper lip philtrum directly below the nasal septum.
- Lip Piercing: This type of piercing can be subdivided into labret, lip and lip plate piercings.
- Monroe Piercing:This is a unique type of lip piercing that is placed above upper lip off-center on left side. This piercing has been inspired by the classic beauty spot of Marilyn Monroe. There is a similar Madonna piercing, which is done on the right
- Nose Piercing: It is a cartilage or skin piercing done for wearing jewelry.
- Philtrum Piercing: This piercing is done through the upper lip directly below the septum of your nose.
- Tongue Frenulum Piercing: This piercing is done through the frenulum linguae of the tongue below it.
Make an exclusive style statement with quirky face piercings.
Source for Images: facebook.com