The word ‘duck boot’ is used many times interchangeably with ‘bean boot’ but the former refers to a style while the latter to a specific brand. Duck boots are shoe-like waterproof boots with a lower rubber section and a waterproof textile or leather upper part. A multitude of styling variants is available for these boots, with different tread patterns, lacing systems and much more though the basics remain the same. Here is a smart collection of ideas on how to wear these boots in style.
Ways to Style Your Fall Outfits with Duck Boots
- For a weather-proof look, team your duck boots with a pair of skinny jeans and Fair Isle sweater.
- Sport a casual look by pairing your boots with a buttoned-down chunky sweater and an adorable pageboy cap.
- Flaunt a hiking look by pairing furry tall dark boots with an oversized cardigan and comfortable leggings.
- Impart a warm cozy look to your attire on a chilly winter morning with a vibrant plaid vest. Combine the look together with a pair of warm woolen socks,winter scarf, gloves, sweater dress and duck boots.
- For a chic suave flair, try pairing high-heeled duck boots with a peppy pea coat and vibrant knits.
Popular Duck Boots for Winter 2017
- Shearwater Flannel Boots: This pair of boots is provided with a waterproof sole for protecting on rainy days and adds extra warmth by the shearling lining.
- Original Bean Boots: Go for the classy L.L. Bean ‘duck boots’ crafted by artisans to a flawless perfection.
- Joie Delyth Booties: This pair of black and olive green duck boots looks way more stylish than the ordinary duck boots. These are lined with faux fur for added warmth and coziness.
- Burberry Windmere Boots: With Burberry’s exemplary ‘check fabric look’ define your style statement. This pair of water-resistant boots is also provided with a rubber lug-sole for preventing slipping.
Go by the duck boots fashion trend of 2017! Sport the stylish iconic look by creating chic combinations from your classic winter wardrobe.
Source for Images: facebook.com