With the right designer outfit, statement jewelry, chic hairstyle, a dash of makeup and a plush pair of high heel shoes, you are all set to make a grand entry to a party. High heel footwear is loved by all fashionistas for the pep it can add to the overall appearance. The volatile fashion industry is always in a state of flux with a style going out and coming back in a cyclical order. Here is a fantastic collection of the high heel shoes that must be part of your wardrobe.
Trendy High Heel Shoes for All Outfits
- Stilettos: These are the perfect pair of heels that have a slandering effect on the legs. The heel height of these shoes is 8 inches.
- Ankle Strap Heels: These strappy shoes and gladiators are available with a varying height of heels. The strap of these shoes makes them comfortable and secure for walking.
- Peep Toe Heels: These are available in all sizes, shapes, and styles. Look your best in these heels with the right pop of toenail color.
- Kitten Heels: These heels are wonderful for parties and are a great mix of fashion and comfort.
- Pumps: These high heels have a low cut in the frontportion with 2-3 inches heel height.
The Do’s and Don’ts of High Heel Fashion
- Be careful while pairing short skirts with high heels. The height of your block heel sandal should not be more than 2 inches. On the other hand, team longer skirts with high heels. For example, you can team Bermuda shorts with a 4 inches high heel.
- The best way to carry of your jeans is by pairing them with a pair of single-soled pumps. You can even layer a sporty dress over your jeans for an added glam.
These are some tips on how to team your favorite high heel shoes with different outfits and look gorgeous all the way.
Being fashionable is all about experimenting and being creative. You can find many more styles and fashion trends at our Pinterest. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We would love to hear from you have your feedback. Live Long! Live Beautifully! We’ll keep giving you incredible fashion ideas
Source for Images: facebook.com