Looking for innovative, funny and easy-to-make DIY Halloween costumes? You are at the right place. Halloween is the festival celebrated in honor of the dead saints. People show their creativity during the Halloween parties by donning creepy attires and gory makeup. Here are some fantastic homemade Halloween costume ideas for couples, adults and teens that you can whip up at the eleventh hour and still be the cynosure of a party. Check out the fantastic group Halloween costume ideas for college goers and for friends as well.
Cute DIY Halloween Costumes for Adults
- Wind-up Doll: Transform yourself into a wind-up doll with a huge cardboard key, high-thigh socks, and ribbon. This popular baby-doll style Halloween attire can make you look pretty creepy depending on your face makeup.
- Creative Elephant: To make this adorable and innovative Halloween costume you would need a vacuum hose to make the trunk, gray fabric, and wire for the ears, turkey basters for making the tusks and a pair of tights and gray dress.
- Deadly Samurai: You can craft a remarkable samurai costume with rubber stoppers and garbage cans and make heads turn this Halloween.
Last Minute Halloween Costumes
- Dunkin Donuts: You can dress up as Dunkin Donuts in no time. This brilliant couple costume just requires a pair of the basketball jerseys and donut floaties.
- Chic Hawaiian Tourist: Sport the look of a trendy tourist by dressing in a straw hat, Hawaiian shirt and of course a camera.
- Bread Winner: This is a popular attire for the Halloween festival among the pun lovers. Don a bright colored t-shirt and fake medal and carry ‘loaf of bread’ and you are ready for the costume party.
- Glue the Chips: This is one of the funniest costumes for Halloween and it will just take a couple of minutes for completing your Halloween look. Wear a yellow t-shirt and glue a bag of potato chips and you are done.
These popular DIY Halloween costumes would make you stand out this Halloween season with a pretty Halloween makeup.
Source for Images: facebook.com