Bracelets with charms celebrate the accomplishments and the individuality of the wearer at the same time. Charms reflect the likes and the hobbies of the wearer. There are different types of charm bracelets available in the market. Some have chain-links, square-like links, and rectangular links. Some of the bracelets are made of rose gold, rounded beads or elastic material.For making a bold fashion statement,wear the charm bracelets with long earrings. Once you have decided on the bracelet style, you have to choose the charms. Some of the charms are made out of glass, gemstones or metals.
What Are The Various Types of Bracelets with Charms?
- Traditional Charm Bangle Bracelet: These bracelets are worn as jewelry and are made from sterling silver and other types of metals. The charms of this bracelet are permanent and fixed. Various types of charms are used in these bracelets like animals, religious icons, athletics etc.
- Italian Charm Bracelet: The Italian charms are not permanent nor do they dangle like the traditional charms. They are provided with 18 regular flat links. The charms of this bracelet are interchangeable.
- European Charm Bracelet: The charms of this bracelet are crafted from pearls,glass, beads, metals or crystals and are interchangeable. You can style these bracelets with a chic pearl necklace.
Factors to Consider While Buying the Charms
- Budget: Before purchasing the charms, the buyer should take into account the cost of the charms. Some are expensive due to the material they are made from. Some are made from gold and platinum. For instance, the signature ALEX and ANI bracelets are costly but buyers should never compromise quality for saving their money. Thus, they should invest in a high-quality charm bracelet that would last for many years.
- Style: Buyers should have good knowledge of the charms for purchasing the right one. Some of the charms are designed for celebrating special occasions such as weddings, graduation etc. These charms are available with a blank space where the short inscription or date can be engraved. You can choose the sun-moon or dangling hamsa bead that is compatible with Pandora jewelry. This type of charms is a rage now. Pair them with danglers or drop earrings for adding elegance to your personality.
- Materials: Charms are made from a wide array of materials such as gold, emeralds, diamonds, stainless steel and other types of alloy metals. Choose one according to your preference and budget.
Thus with a good knowledge of bracelets with charms, you can choose the right one according to your budget, taste, and personality. The collection here is rounded up from the best styles we found across the internet and various social media platforms. You’ll love to copy them!
Source for Images: facebook.com