Brown-eyed women are fortunate to have an eye color that goes well with most of the eyeshadow shades. Not every lady would brown eyes would know what looks good and what does not. The gallery here is packed with the best looks from talented makeup professionals from across the world. There are many eyeshades that’ll help draw attention to your eyes like gold, copper, purple, etc. Whether a sultry smokey eyes look or a vibrant summer look, we have got you covered with these amazing brown eyes makeup ideas.
Which Color Should You Wear to Make Brown Eyes Pop?
Purple eyeshadow is indeed a flattering one. Apart from neutral shades, the purple eye makeup suits different eye and hair colors perfectly. Some colors that make brown eyes pop include yellow/orange, silver, green and blue. If you love blue or gold makeup, follow the below tips.
- Gold: Apply brown eyeshadow to crease after priming your eyes. Use a winged liner brush and draw a cut crease. Next, blend the cut crease line using a blending brush to ensure there’s no uneven lining and apply concealer underneath. Add gold glitter eyeshadow on the eyelid and apply a black gel liner. For an extra shiny look, consider highlighting the brow bone or add false eyelashes.
- Electric/Royal Blue: The warmth of hazel brown eyes provides an ideal contrast to the coolness of blue. Pick from turquoise, electric or royal blue and glitter highlight in the inner corner of your eyes. Along the lash line, apply royal blue eyeliner to brighten the eye whites. This acts as the premium makeup for brown eyes and brown hair.
If you are a makeup geek and wish to have stylish eye shadows for brown eyes step by step or want to try different looks, hop on to the gallery to check out the ideas. From spring makeup to fall and from simple natural look to diva-like bridal makeup, you can get ideas for different occasions and seasons.
Makeup Tips for Brown Eyes and Black Hair
- Orange: Find the right shade of orange to bring out the depth in your eyes. Go for one that borders more on brown or bronze than peach. It must merge with the metallic shades to accentuate your hair color and for avoiding the sallow look.
- Black/Grey: They work best for the evening smokey look. To avoid overkill, choose a lighter and smoother grey or silver-toned shade with a metallic or sparkly edge to it. This will not only make your eyes brighten up, but also make your hair appear darker.
There are many natural eye makeup looks for you to select from in the roundup below. Explore the gallery below for more such makeup for brown eyes, brown hair and fair skin. Apart from the brown eyes makeup tips shared above, the roundup also covers tutorials and looks for hooded eyes, natural eyes, cat-eye look and smokey eyes.
Why Miss Out the Below Gorgeous Makeup Ideas?
- Party Makeup Ideas, Looks and Tutorials
- New and Fresh Winged Eyeliner Ideas
- Cool and Mesmerizing Fall Makeup Looks
|Alluring Rosy Eyes Makeup for Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Appealing Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial For Sassy Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Awesome Colors Added To Natural Eye Makeup (Source)|
|Best Eye Shadow Complementing Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Blue Electric Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Bronze Eye Makeup For Simple Looks (Source)|
|Brown Eyes Makeup Step by Step with Green Eyeshadow (Source)|
|Canary Yellow Brown Eye Makeup Look (Source)|
|Classic Brown Smokey Eye Makeup In Steps (Source)|
|Cranberry Eye Makeup Tutorial In Simple Steps (Source)|
|Cut Crease Eye Makeup For Brown Lovely Eyes (Source)|
|Date Night Makeup for Brown Eyes Step by Step (Source)|
|Day Makeup for Dark Brown Eyes with Winged Eyeliner (Source)|
|Dramatic Brown Eyes makeup with Perfect Long Eyelashes (Source)|
|Easy Tutorial For Smokey Eye Makeup (Source)|
|Elegant And Soothing Eyes Perfect For Lunch And Dinner Parties (Source)|
|Eye Shadow Application In Simple Steps For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Fascinating Brown Eyes Shimmer Look (Source)|
|Glam Lilly Lashes Bridal Makeup for Brown Eyes and Brown Hair (Source)|
|Glitter Golden Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Glow Style Celebrity-like Smokey Eyes Makeup for Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Gorgeous Soft Kohl and Bronze Bridal Makeup with Baked Brown Palette (Source)|
|Hooded Eyelids Evening Makeup Tutorial for Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Ideally Complementing Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Inspiring Green Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Light Brown Cat Eyes Natural Makeup for Everyday Look (Source)|
|Lips And Eye Makeup For Most Stylish Looks (Source)|
|Mermaid Brown Eyes Tutorial (Source)|
|Natural Brown Eyes and Lipstick Perfect for Fall and Winter (Source)|
|Natural Brown Eyes Makeup Look (Source)|
|Olive Green And Blue Shimmer Eye (Source)|
|Party Look Eyes Ready In Simple Steps (Source)|
|Perfectly Blended Eyeshadow with Smokey Eye in Metallic Shades (Source)|
|Powder Pink Eye Makeup For Warm Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Pure Natural Looking Brown Eyes Styling (Source)|
|Romantic Eye Makeup For Daytime (Source)|
|Rose Gold Tutorial Of Eyes For Soothing Looks (Source)|
|Rosy Touch Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Shimmer Brown Eyes Makeup For Party Looks (Source)|
|Silver Smokey Gray Makeup For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Simply Amazing Soothing Eye Makeup Tutorial (Source)|
|Sober Looks For Brown Eyes Using Simple Makeup Items (Source)|
|Spring and Summer-friendly Glossy Eyes Makeup for Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Stepwise Eye Makeup Tutorial For Brown Eyes (Source)|
|Warm Eye Makeup Using Rose Gold Color Palette (Source)|
|Winged Eye Makeup Look For Brown Eyes (Source)|