The trench coat is a staple outfit of the winter wardrobe. It can add a style and class to any attire effortlessly. You can style your coat in a multitude of ways by layering it with the right clothes and accessorizing with the befitting shoes, bags, and jewelry. There are various types of trench coats. Some are even provided with a gun flap to prevent the rainwater from getting in. Remember the key to looking gorgeous in a trench coat is choosing one according to the structure of your body and teaming it with the right accessories. Otherwise, you might make a fashion disaster. Here are ideas on how to wear a trench coat without looking creepy during the biting cold winter months.
How to Wear a Trench Coat in Style?
- For flaunting your stylish sheath dress, ensure to wear your plushH&M trench coat with its belt tied at the back.
- For a laid-back look tie your trenchcoat in front with a simple knot and team it with a sweater and jeans.
- Make a bold fashion statement in a pastel, navy or burgundy trench coat and knee-high boots.
- If you have a petite figure, make sure your trench coat is knee-length.
- Busty women should avoid wearing a double-breasted trench coat.
- Pull off the look of the trench coat in an evening party by pairing it with a lacy short party dress and heels.
Best Trench Coats for Women for 2017-2018 Styling
- Icon Trench Coat from J.Crew
- Water-Resistant Coat from Zara
- Ted Baker Trench Coat with Flared Skirt
- Double-Breasted Trench Coat from Calvin Klein
- Classy Storm-Flap Trench Coat from Gap
- Swing Trench Coat from Everlane
- Relaxed Double-Breasted Trench Coat from Topshop
- Kensington-Styled Long Trench Coat from Burberry
Sport a new look with our unique coat styling ideas by layering them with different combinations of outfits. The gallery here brings superb ways to wear a trench coat.
A-line Double Buttoned Coat with Skinny Denim
Be Simple With This Light Shaded Coat
Beige Waist Tied Coat To Style This Winter
Black Long Coat With Zipper In Front
Casual Looking Trench Beige Coat For A Casual Look
Charcoal Gray Coat With Light Denim
Choose Any Trench Long Coat And Be The Eye Candy
Classic Trench Coat To Go With This Winter
Dark Beige Medium Length Coat To Pair With LBD
Differently Styled Trench Coat To Pair With Boots
Double Buttoned Trench Coat For Proper Fit
Dress Well With These Designer Trench Coats
Eye Catchy Red Trench Coat For Winters
Floral Printed Sleeves Trench Coat To Look Different
Formal Overcoat With Black Buttons For A Cool Winter Look
Gray Colored Trench Coat For A Sassy Winter Look
Heels, Bag And Trench Coat For Complete Winter Look
Inside Out Trench Coat To Try For Fall and Winter
Lacy Black And White Top With Denim Pants And Trench Coat
Light Purple Trench Coat With Black Buttons
Long Ankle Length Trench Coat To Try With Short Dresses
Look Your Best In This Light Colored Trench Coat
Luxurious Brown Leather Trench Coat With Button Closure
Mud Brown Trench Coat For A Diva Look
Mustard Color Trench Coat With Waist Belt
Nice Fall Look With A Fashionable Trench Coat
Olive Green Trench Coat To Try This Winter
Orange Lined Black Trench Coat To Buy This Fall
Pair A Neck Tie With This Off White Trench Coat
Peach Colored Trench Coat With Jeans For A Pretty Look
Pick Any Trench Coat To Match Your Style
Plain Trench Coat To Accessorise With
Random Trench Coat Style To Carry For Winter
Sapphire Green Trench Coat To Try This Winter
Shining Brown Trench Coat To Rock The Look
Simple Is The New Trend For Winter
Sky Blue Flared Trench Coat Till Ankle Length
Slay The Winter Look With This Trench Coat
Sophisticated Yet Stylish Trench Coat To Carry This Winter
Stay Single Toned Or Go Dual Toned With Any Of These Trench Coats
Street Smart Look With This Gray Trench Coat
Stylish Beige Trench Coat In Different Designs
The New Designer Trench Coats In Floral, Pleats And Ruffles
Trench Coat Dress To Walk In Style
Trend Setting A-line Trench Coat To Try With Jeans
Try This Trench Coat With Any Dress For Winter
Varieties Of Trench Coats To Choose For This Winter
Source for Images: facebook.com