Mandala tattoo in meaning implies a circle. It’s a Sanskrit word representing life is endless. If you like flower tattoo art, this is your best option. Mandala tattoos come in various symbols, colors and shapes and can be tattooed on several body parts like thighs, arms, back, shoulder, etc.
Types of Spiritual Lotus Mandala Tattoos
- Watercolor Backdrop: Watercolor tattoo designs are colorful, bright and very feminine. Vibrant watercolor shades emanate a sense of tranquility- the essential symbol of the lotus. Dangling accessories or dots on the lower and upper sides (in black) add appeal and style to the design.
- Regal Nape: This tattoo design is characterized by inner dot work, thick lines, and rich black shading. Essentially captivating, it’s a great choice for women who like to flaunt their upper back and neck.
- Floral Butterfly: Butterfly tattoos are a symbol of unconventionality. An ornate floral butterfly tattoo features stunning intricate details and curvy lines that give it a fluttering butterfly look with lotus-like wings. It makes for a fascinating back tattoo.
- Blue Eight Petals: This shoulder tattoo uses eight petals for the outer and inner flowers. Featuring varying shades of blue, it gives a rich and deep improvisation of peace and purity.
Simple Mandala Tattoo Arts to Create A Deep Impact
- Multi-Colored: This tattoo symbolizes a youthful and adventurous journey. The use of bold colors and detailing makes it eye-catchy and attractive.
- Chakra: This tattoo symbolizes the circle of life and depicts unity and integrity. The little dots around the circle make for a great wrist or ankle tattoo.
- Nature: In a nature tattoo, the intricate floral Lilly pattern with ferns on the side makes for a raw as well as an elegant tattoo. It is best worn on the
Browse through the gallery below for more such amazing Mandala Tattoo designs.
Ankle Tattoo Done Using Mandala Art
Arm Band Tattoo Design With Mandala Art
Artistic Mandala Drawing As Tattoo For Arms
Beautiful Mandala Tattoo For Forearm
Bicep Tattoo Idea Done With Mandala Pattern
Big And Spacious Wrist Tattoo by Mandala Art
Black Shaded Mandala Design For Tattoo
Butterfly Jewel Tattoo For Arms In Mandala Style
Charming Mandala Design Tattoo on the Thigh
Clean And Segmented Mandala Flower Tattoo Design
Closed Mandala Lotus With A Twist For Tattoo
Colorful Lotus Back Tattoo With Jewels
Crescent Moon And Flower Mandala Art Back Tattoo
Delicate And Tough Tattoo Ideas For Arm
Designer Mandala Painting As Tattoo
Dotted Glossy Mandala Arm Tattoo
Double Mandala Flower Design For Back Tattoo
Eye In A Triangle Tattoo For Mandala Lovers
Female Sun With Moon Face Mandala Art Tattoo
Fish And Geometric Patterned Tattoo For Full Arm
Floral Crowned Elephant Head Tattoo Design
Forearm Tattoo Design With Mandala Art
Full Arm Floral Tattoo Done With Mandala Art
Full Spine Tattoo Design Using Lines And Mandala Art
Leaves And Twists With Mandala Art For A Tattoo Design
Leg Tattoo For Women With Mandala Art
Long Array Of Tattoo Ideas With Mandala For Arm
Lotus And Jewel Tattoo For Mandala Lovers
Mandala Patterned Lotus Tattoo In Colors For Back
Minimal Mandala Art For Tattoo Designs
Minimal Mandala Art Tattoo For Shoulder
Mother And Baby Elephant Decorated With Mandala Art Tattoo
Over The Ear Head Tattoo With Mandala Art
Peacock Feather Done Using Mandala Art for Tattoo
Pen With A Flower In Red And Black Tattoo For Arm
Perfectly Designed Geometric Mandala Tattoo For Full Arm
Red Shaded Lotus Tattoo Ideas
Rose Shaded In Black Mandala Tattoo Art
Simply Mandala Leaf Circle Tattoo on Back
Sun And Art Designs In Mandala Style For Tattoo
Sun And Moon In Mandala Art For Tattoo
Symmetric Flower Tattoo On Wrist
Thigh Tattoo Done Perfect With Mandala Art
Thigh To Ankle Tattoo Design With Mandala Art
Underboobs Tattoo Using Mandala Art
Well Decorated Flower Done Using Mandala Tattoo
Wonderful Back Tattoo With Dropping Mandala Flower
Wrap Around The Arm Full Tattoo Design Using Mandala Art
Wrist Tattoo In Black And Blue
Source for Images: Facebook.com