Curls undeniably look attractive! Those who are blessed with natural curly hairstyle certainly have an edge. But for those who do not have natural curls, curly hairdo ideas are the best way to achieve curls. However, before going for a chic curly hairdo you should know how to maintain curls perfectly. From applying conditioner to hair ends to regular trimming and using the right styling products, know all the tricks for the upkeep of a curly hairstyle. Here are some celebrity-inspired popular curly hairdos that you may be interested to try out. Go through our tips of maintaining curly hairstyles so that you can effortlessly maintain your curls.
How to Maintain Curly Hairdo?
- Comb Hair Upwards from Bottom: This helps in disentangling knots gently.
- Trim The Hair for Avoiding the Split Ends: Split ends not only look bad but even make the hair frizzy. For healthy, fresh and bouncy curls go for a hair trim to your hairstylist every 6-8 weeks.
- Personalize Hairstyling: Use two types of products for hairstyling. For instance, for styling your hair you can use a combination of mousse and serum or styling gel and coconut oil.
- Use Wide-Tooth Comb: Curly type of hair is fragile and each of the curls is a breaking point. A wide-tooth comb can disentangle the curls easily while maintaining the curl pattern.
Popular Curly Hairdos You Would Love to Try
- Braid Out Style: In order to get these nebulous curls, braid your wet hair and allow it to dry overnight. Undo it the next morning and your braid-out hairstyle is ready. Wear this hairstyle with a chic New Year Eve’s dress.
- Tight Platinum Corkscrew Style: For this highly voluminous curly hairdo use the diffuser while blowing out the hair.
- Buoyant Spirals: Add zing to your curls with the help of blond highlight. This would add an edge to your curls making them look more radiant.Sizzle in this hairstyle by wearing it with a flare dress.
- Half-Updo: This is one of the popular hairstyles and you can apply to your spiraling curls for a dramatic effect. This hairdo would look best with a short prom dress.
Take ideas of curly hairdos from the gallery below and shine like a star in all your events and parties.
Source for Images: facebook.com