Mid-Calf boots are a fad now as they are stylish, comfortable as well as functional. Some even have heel and zipper. There are various types of these boots such as the cowboy boots, Dr. Martens boots, fashion boots, ugg boots, rigger boots, wellington boots and much more. Earlier these boots were only available in rubber but these days you will find these boots in an array of styles and materials. These boots look flattering with short party dresses or long skirts. Wear your chunky boots with a simple dress or rock your skinny pair of jeans with straight-cut mid-calf boots. Here are more styling suggestions for these boots.
How to Wear Your Favorite Pair of Mid-Calf Boots?
- Pair your leather boots with a flowing A-line dress for a humble ‘down-to-earth’ look.
- To make your silhouette appear taller make sure the color of your high-heeled mid-calf boots is same as that of your leggings.
- Dress up to the nines in a flirty pair of sock boots and gorgeous chicsheath dress.
How to Style Mid-Calf Boots for Different Occasions?
- For a casual party pair it with a chic sweatshirt dress, sheer tights, and t-shirt.
- Make a unique style statement at your dinner party in an all-black ensemble by pairing black jeans with black boots.
- For your office lunch with your colleagues flaunt a chic look in a midi skirt, sweater, and mid-calf boots.
- For your Christmas Eve party rock your favorite pair of sock boots with light-wash jeans and stylish fishnet tights.
- Sport a Boho-chic look at your weekend brunch in a sassy crop top, chic pair of leggings and sock boots.
- Sport corporate look in a flattering mini skirt, sleek top and nifty pair of sock boots.
Team your favorite pair of mid-calf boots with various outfits and make a bold fashion statement every time.
Source for Images: facebook.com