Layers work for all hair types. They add more volume to curly hair, and give straight hair a more rugged look. Moreover, they bring a really elegant sway to wavy hair. You will never have a bad hair day again with these great layered haircuts. Plus, layered haircuts are trending. Pack oomph to your hairstyle with Balayage hair color to bag more and more complements with the all-new layered hairstyle
Layered Haircuts for Medium Hair
- Bedhead Texture: Giving medium hair layers usually achieves a mussed-up texture, because of the choppy ends. This is a look that celebs like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rock. It has a timeless quality and is guaranteed to look good on any hair type.
- Chin-length Layers/ Classic Shag: Chin length layers tend to add more volume to your hair. They give your hair a luscious blowout look. Paired with flippy bangs, this look is to die for!
- Girl Next Door Look: This look is achieved by round brushing your mid-length layers. It gives off a super approachable vibe with a low-maintenance look.
Layered Hairstyles for Short Hair
- Rugged Pixies: These give off a mischievous look, perfect for tomboys. Spiky at the ends, and super sleek.These layered haircuts give sway to your short hair, giving it a classier look.
- Choppy Lobs: Strategic layers and highlights are just what you need to achieve this choppy look. So chic!
Layered Hair Ideas for Long Hair
- Waterfall Layers: Curl your thick, long hair into cascading waves. Layered hair for this hair type adds a mystical mermaid waterfall touch.
- Beachy Waves: This look works well on long layers, starting from the chin down.
- Detailed Highlights: Take your layers one step further and add highlights. Layered hair is better when you’re rocking highlights. Layers help your highlights meld with your darker hair.
- Strategic Styling: This works especially well when you have long hair. Part your hair to the side and curl it in uneven sections for a messier, more textured look.
There are many options you could rock with layered haircuts. Give your hair this amazing makeover this fall to achieve a new level of sassiness. For many more hairstyles, haircuts and hair colors, you can browse through our Hairstyle category or check this Board at Pinterest.
Amazing Layered Haircut Ideas for Long Black Hair Via
Appealing and Simple Front Layered with Bangs Via
Awesome Layered Curls Out Haircut for Small Hair Via
Curl Out Bob Style Haircut for Round Face Via
Dark Rooted Hair with Faded Brown Layers Hairstyle Via
Fabulous Gray Hair with Brown Highlights for Women Via
Feather Cut Amazing Honey Shade Hair Via
Front Bangs and Side Layers for Medium Length Hair Via
Golden Wavy Layers for Short Hair Via
Layered Tips Haircut for Brown Medium Length Hair Via
Lovely Layered Long Bangs Haircut Via
Messy Layered Haircut Ideas for Long Hair Via
Ombre Long Hair with Layered Curls Tips Via
One Sided Amazing Layers for Medium Length Hair Via
Partial Highlighted Layers for Perfect Look Via
Shuffle Layers for Caramel Shade Hair Via
Simple Wavy Layers for Brown Hair Via
Soft and Thick Layers Haircut for Blonde Hair Via
Straight Black Hair with Curly Layered Tips Via
Stunning and Cute Black Short Hair with Layered Tips Via
Sun Touched Layers for Bob Length Hair Via
Super Simple Black Straight Hair with Curly Tips Via
Textured Long Brown and Golden Layered Hairstyle Via
Trendy Cream Shade Hair Layered Haircut Via
Two Different Style Layered Haircut for Medium Length Black Hair Via
U-Layered Cut for Ombre Hair Via
Unique Soft Wavy Layers for Black Hair Via
Volume Amazing V Layers for Blonde Brown Hair Via
Wispy Layers for Red Hair Via
Wonderful Curls Out Layered Haircut Via
Source for Images: facebook.com
Other Popular Ideas to Check Out: