Layers work for all hair types. They add more volume to curly hair, and give straight hair a more rugged look. Moreover, they bring a really elegant sway to wavy hair. You will never have a bad hair day again with these great layered haircuts. Plus, layered haircuts are trending. Pack oomph to your hairstyle with Balayage hair color to bag more and more complements with the all-new layered hairstyle
Layered Haircuts for Medium Hair
- Bedhead Texture: Giving medium hair layers usually achieves a mussed-up texture, because of the choppy ends. This is a look that celebs like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rock. It has a timeless quality and is guaranteed to look good on any hair type.
- Chin-length Layers/ Classic Shag: Chin length layers tend to add more volume to your hair. They give your hair a luscious blowout look. Paired with flippy bangs, this look is to die for!
- Girl Next Door Look: This look is achieved by round brushing your mid-length layers. It gives off a super approachable vibe with a low-maintenance look.
Layered Hairstyles for Short Hair
- Rugged Pixies: These give off a mischievous look, perfect for tomboys. Spiky at the ends, and super sleek.These layered haircuts give sway to your short hair, giving it a classier look.
- Choppy Lobs: Strategic layers and highlights are just what you need to achieve this choppy look. So chic!
Layered Hair Ideas for Long Hair
- Waterfall Layers: Curl your thick, long hair into cascading waves. Layered hair for this hair type adds a mystical mermaid waterfall touch.
- Beachy Waves: This look works well on long layers, starting from the chin down.
- Detailed Highlights: Take your layers one step further and add highlights. Layered hair is better when you’re rocking highlights. Layers help your highlights meld with your darker hair.
- Strategic Styling: This works especially well when you have long hair. Part your hair to the side and curl it in uneven sections for a messier, more textured look.
There are many options you could rock with layered haircuts. Give your hair this amazing makeover this fall to achieve a new level of sassiness. For many more hairstyles, haircuts and hair colors, you can browse through our Hairstyle category or check this Board at Pinterest.
Source for Images: facebook.com