Trying to figure out what could be your next Halloween costume? Try these wacky Halloween cat makeup ideas this season to complete your look. Halloween is a festival that is celebrated with a lot of fervor in the USA and now in many other parts of the world. People choose hilarious, scary and innovative Halloween costumes to stand out at the costume parties. From mermaids, burgers, vampires to cats and Dracula outfits, people choose the weirdest costumes for the dress up parties. If you admire the felines, why not dress up like one this Halloween? Glance through the cat makeup ideas here for sporting the look of a ferocious cat.
Insane Halloween Cat Makeup Ideas That Would Help You to Stand Out
- Gorgeous Cat Look: For this dramatic look make use of pink, tan, brown or black eyeshadow and line your bottoms and the tops of your eyelids with black gel. Use the black gel liner for drawing the wings too. Draw tiny U and C above the eyebrows. These leopard spots will make you look enchanting. Complete your cat look by drawing whiskers and applying two-toned lipstick using red and black colors.
- Wacky Kitty Look: You can achieve this look by dipping the inner corner of the wing of your eyes much lower than the outer corner. Wear a reddish-tinged brow shadow and false eyelashes. Wear a two-toned lipstick and complete your feline look by drawing whiskers with black gel.
Easy cat Makeup You Can Do Last-Minute
- Chic Cat Look: Complete this cat look, by drawing whiskers and apply a dash of gold eyeshadow and you are ready for the party.
- Charming Catwoman Look: To add oomph to your feline look, apply the stylish scarlet lipstick.
- Adorable Pink Kitty Look: Sport a cute kitty look with pretty peach lipstick, silver highlighter and a rim of pink paint around the outer edge of your nostrils. Complete your Halloween makeup by drawing black whiskers.
Try these freakish Halloween cat makeup and be the enchantress of the party. In case this is not enough, try some amazing Halloween earrings.
Source for Images: facebook.com