In the fashion world, pink is the new black! Pink is agirly shade that is ever so popular. Even the reputed brands offer shoes flaunting blush or pale pink shade. Pink shoes look amazing if you can pair them with the right attire and accessories. Some team it with earthy tones for a chic look whereas many wear these with the garments that have a pop of pink for sporting a monochromatic cool look.
How to Wear a Chic Pair of Pink Shoes in Style?
- Pair with Prints: For a vibrant, chic style wear a stylish pair of pink shoes with a floral printed dress. To avoid looking garish, stick to the same shade of pink as that of your shoes.
- Play Safe with Earthy Tones: If you are not willing to stand out with your bold fashion statement, tone down for a sophisticated, classy look with earthy tones of brown, black or white. Wear a blush or pale shade of pink footwear for the elegant look.
- Accessorize Smartly: If you do not want to attract too much attention to your bold pink colored shoes, accessorize your attire with sunglasses, belts, and bags that match the color of your shoes to help you look smart and stylish without attracting much attention to your feet.
- Pep Up with Monochrome: If you want to draw attention to your shoes, pair it up with a monochromatic outfit. It is a good idea to go for the classy white and black ensemble for creating a dramatic effect.
The Basic Rule for Matching Your Shoes with Your Attire
- Always go for colors that would complement and not compete with your attire. For example, team a bold pink pair of shoes with neutral shades rather than a variant of pink.
- Do not go for matching of solid pink colors. Dressing in a single color, right from your head up to your toe is a big no. You can pair your pink footwear with white or black.
Pink is a peppy and stylish color that can make you look radiant. Just go by your fashion instincts and combine pink shoes with neutral shades and you are all set to be the center of attraction at a party.
Source for Images: facebook.com