Belly button rings are the 90’s fashion trend re-emerged. Back in the 90’s the pop and the rock culture inspired hundreds of young women to get their navels pierced. It was rebellion, it was an expression of breaking the rigidity of society, it was the confidence of budding and embracing whatever quirks could be found. Belly rings were, of course, looked down by society in general, especially when women flaunted their navel piercings with crop tops. But that didn’t stop the young folk from embracing the rock and roll statement. The recent years have seen the belly piercings re-emerge as a fashion trend with designer belly button rings are being taken up by young women and matured women with much gusto.
How to Care for Belly Piercings?
It can take from 4 weeks up to a year for a belly button piercing to completely heal. Here are a few ways you can help the healing process:
- Cleaning a fresh naval piercing regularly and caring it for is important to avoid irritation and infection.
- Wear baggy and loose clothing for the first few days after you get your navel pierced. This ensures that belly button rings don’t brush against tight clothing. Also, oxygen helps your piercing to heal quicker.
- Soak a clean cotton ball in salt water and gently rinse your belly button piercing daily.
Latest Belly Button Rings
Sterling silver belly button rings, belly button barbells, dangle belly button rings, gold belly rings, curved navel rings etc. are only a few varieties of belly piercing jewelry that you can opt for if you go in for navel piercing. You could opt for very tiny belly buttons or jewelry more pronounced!
Being fashionable is all about experimenting and being creative. You can find many more styles and fashion trends at our Pinterest. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We would love to hear from you have your feedback. Live Long! Live Beautifully! We’ll keep giving you incredible fashion ideas.
You Can Also Check Out:
- 48 Absolutely Fantastic Boho Ring Set Designs to Adorn Your Beautiful Hands
- 50 Unique Bracelet Watch Stack Ideas to Upgrade Your Wrist Accessories Collection
- 66 Ethereal Bohemian Tattoo Ideas If You Are in Love with the Boho Fashion
Check out the gallery to find the kind of belly button rings that you’d love to sport!
Source for Images: facebook.com