Are you ready for the Halloween? Bring your Halloween imagination to life with exclusive styles and ideas we have for adult women Halloween costume ideas. Wish to have a subtle style or want to flaunt a ghoulish look, the creative costumes are perfect to hog the limelight. Halloween, also known as All Saint’s Eve or All Hallow’s Eve is Celebrated on the 31st of October on the eve of ‘All Hallow’s Day’ or ‘Western Christian’ feast and ‘Reformation Day.’ It is celebrated in the memory of the dead including the martyrs and the saints.
Halloween Activities & Fun
Activities of Halloween include trick-or-treating, attending the costume parties with terrifying Halloween hairdo, carving the pumpkins into the Jack-o’-lanterns, apple bobbing, the lighting of the bonfires, playing pranks, divination games, watching horror movies, scary story-telling, visiting the haunted attractions and much more. Picking up unique family and pet costumes for Halloween and making the family members involved in unique crafts is another important aspect of celebrating this unique festival.
Trendy and Easy-to-Make Halloween Costume Ideas
- Poppy Popcorn: It is a good idea to dress up like a box of popcorn. Carry a box of freshly made popcorns for a more striking effect. For this costume, all you would need is a red striped dress, yellow colored spray paint, and a white top.
- Theatrical Look: On a black crop shirt, stick old film tickets, popcorn, candy wrappers for completing the theatrical look.
- Tasty Taco: This Taco costume could be a perfect garb for the Halloween. You would need a brown dress and felt-paper in yellow, red, white and green for dressing up as a spicy taco. Grab a pair of scissors, upholstery foam, yellow colored spray paint, and glue-gun for crafting this amazing costume. You need to cut out the felt papers for making the capsicum, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese and stick them to the dress for making this amazingly cool costume.
Popular Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
- Serpent Goddess: Transform yourself into the Ancient Medusa or the serpent Goddess by donning a white dress and adorning your hair with a few toy snakes.
- The All-Time Favorite Scarecrow: For this simple yet creative ensemble, you would need a straw hat, faux sunflowers, plaid shirt, boots, jeans and black eyeliner. You would be ready in less than half an hour.
These are some of the most sought-after Halloween costume ideas, you can try out this festive season. We want you to get ready for super-fun Halloween time with unique Halloween makeup ideas.
Source for Images: facebook.com