Winter means gearing up for ways to keep oneself warm. Boots are a must-have fashion accessory for the winter wardrobe. Finding boots that are fashionable is easy. However, it is tough to find boots which are stylish yet comfortable. Some of the popular variety of winter boots for women include slip-on boots, hiking boots, fur ankle boots and leather boots. Most of the winter boots are made using a combination of two or more materials. Pick the women winter boots that are comfortable, practical and modish and can be teamed with a variety of attires.
How to Choose the Perfect Boot?
Choosing the right boot can seem to be a time-taking task. From getting the right material to the correct fit, you have to take into account several factors for choosing the right pair of boots according to your personality, taste, and requirements. Comfort and flexibility are some of the key features to consider while looking for boots. Depending on the terrain, you would be walking on you have to choose the stiffness of the sole and the ankle height of your boots.
The accurate fit of your boots is important and that depends on the shape of your feet. Other factors that you should consider while buying the perfect boots is the material it is made of such as synthetic or leather and whether it is weatherproof or not. Your choice of winter boots should depend on some important features listed below.
Features to Check While Choosing Winter Boots
- Warmth: Temperature rating, insulated lining, and insole
- Traction: High-quality rubber outsole, heel brakes, and deep lugs
- Ankle Support: Full lacing, boot shaft size, and firmness
- Waterproofing: Gaiter, waterproof material
- Comfort: Padded insole, full lacing, light-weight
- Breathability: Quick-drying lining, anti-microbial features, breathable material
Three Popular Types of Winter Boots for Women
- Ankle Boots: These boots are available with short heels that can be worn for any occasion and even to the office. You can team up these boots with flared trousers. It is a good idea to buy a neutral shade of beige or gray for a more stylish look.
- Hiking Boots: For areas with heavy snowfall in winters, these winter boots are a must. They are available with good traction and are weatherproof for keeping your toes and ankles warm during the chilly winter.
- Tall Riding Boots: The most popular type of tall boots is the riding boots made from stiff leather and they reach up under the knee. You can go for neutral shades such as black or brown and can pair them with tights, leggings or slim pants.
Purchase your suitable pair of winter boots for women by keeping the above-mentioned factors in mind. Here is a super adorable choice of boots to explore.
Source for Images: facebook.com