Sweaters for women are suitable for layering clothes. They add interest, texture, and style to an outfit. With the fall and winter season around the corner, it is time to upgrade your winter fashion wardrobe with the essential sweater, cardigans, and the other winter clothing. To begin with, you should buy long, turtleneck or cold shoulder sweaters of versatile colors such as solid-colored grays, black, navy blue, dark brown, white or cream. Here are some ideas as to how you can style your knit sweater, cowl neck sweater etc. with the right outfit to look smart and trendy.
Tips on Buying Sweaters for Women
- Style: Buy warm sweaters according to your clothing style. For instance, if you have a Bohemian style purchase ethnic printed cardigans.
- Body Shape: You should be careful while investing in a sweater and make sure it is according to the type of your body. For example, wrap sweaters look very good on hourglass figures and scoop-neck or boat-neck sweaters look good on pear-shaped bodies. Go for drapey and soft fabric, if you have an inverted triangular body shape.
- Neckline: The most popularly accepted neckline is the V-neck as it imparts a slimming effect to your appearance but v-necks do not look good on a gaunt or oblong face. Again crew necks are not for the women with average built. This neckline looks best on a woman with lean and long limbs, small chest and slim neck-shape. Thus be careful while choosing the neckline of your sweater.
How to Style Your Wear Sweaters with Different Outfits?
- Team your sweater with winter boots and jeans combo. If it is very cold complete the outfit with a cozy jacket or coat.
- Wear a beautiful scarf with a deep neck sweater to look elegant and smart.
With these upscale styling ideas of sweaters for women look fashionable during the chilly winter season.
Source for Images: facebook.com