Helix Piercing is a type of cartilage piercing made on the upper ear cartilage. It is not a very painful type of piercing. Many other types of body piercings are way more painful than it. This kind of piercing takes around 3-6 months for healing. This type of piercing is a craze among the Americans. There are different kinds of helix piercing jewelry that is popular among the youngsters such as helix labret stud, hoop,helix piercing studand much more. Go through unique helix piercing ideas here for keeping up with the latest trend.This kind of piercing and many others go well with Halloween makeup. Try it out this Halloween season and rock your Halloween dress up party.
Different Types of Helix Piercings
- Standard Helix Piercing: This is the most acceptable and widely used piercing on the ear’s upper cartilage.
- Double Helix Piercing:If two piercings are done on the outer and upper cartilage of the ear, it is known as double helix piercing.
- Triple Helix Piercing: This is also a stylish type of piercing where three piercings are done on the upper and outer cartilage of the ear.
- Industrial Helix Piercing: In this type, 2 helix piercings are done for holding a jewelry piece such as helix barbell.
Inspiring Helix Piercing Jewelry Ideas
- Flaunt an awesome helix piercing decorated with 14k customized gold-helix hoop earring with Leaf.
- Exhibit a stunning piercing adorned with antique silver helix Hamsajewelry.
- Look like a fashion diva in a pair of floral customized sterling silver ‘helix ring.’
- Be a trendsetter by flaunting a chic pair of copper wire handcrafted spiral helix jewelry.
- Look upscale in a pair of stunning knot helix piercing jewelry.
With the striking helix piercing ideas rock your chic fashion statement. You can explore many more face piercing ideas too.
Amazing Studs For Triple Piercing For Helix
Awesome Looking Helix, Standard, Upper And Daith Piercing
Be Bold With Double Helix
Beautiful Piercing For Industrial Piercing
Black Studs For Double Forward Helix
Blue Stone Studd For Piercing Your Helix
Body Jewelry To Try For Piercing Triple Helix
Box Stud With Rings For Helix, Industrial And Upper And Standard Lobe
Carry With Boldness Industrial Piercing
Close Double Helix Piercing For Women
Colored Stones To Put For Helix
Colorful Beaded Stud To Style Your Helix
Combination Of Stones For Helix
Connected Double Helix Stud For Piercing
Cool Triple Studs For Forward Helix
Customize Your Look With Piercings And Studs
Cute 3D Studs For Forward Helix
Daith And Helix Rocking Together
Decorate Your Ears With Standard Piercing, Upper Lobe Piercing And Snugs
Descending Studs For Helix
Designer Studs To Decorate Your Helix
Double Industrial Piercing With Standard Lobe Piercing
Emerald Stud For Helix Piercing
Enhance Your Beauty With Helix And Upper Lobe Piercing
Expanded Earlobe With Helix And Tragus Piercing
Flowery Stud Helix Piercing Look
Forward Helix Piercing With Tragus Piercing
Front Helix With Connected Upper Lobe Piercing
Full Ear Varied Piercing For Girls
Get It Together Forward Helix And Daith Piercing With Conch And Upper Lobe
Give Your Industrial Piercing A New Look
Heart Shaped Helix Stud For Your Piercing Stud
Industrial Piercing With Studs To Accessorise
Jeweled Stud For Rook Piercing
Lined Up Triple Helix For Girls
Metal Balls To Try For Double Helix
Orbital Piercing Carried With Orbital And Industrial Piercing
Outer Conch, Helix And Standard Piercing
Paw Stud To Try For Your Helix
Plain Ring For Industrial Helix Piercing
Quirky Front, Industrial And Helix In One Stud
Ring Your Helix With A Ring Stud For A Crazy Look
Round Daith And Helix Piercing To Beat The Look
Royal Blue Studs For Pierced Helix
Shining Forward Helix Studs To Buy
Simple Helix Piercing Studs
Small Studs For Industrial Piercing With Front Helix
Stary Studs For Helix With A Tragus Piercing
Stone Studs For Double Helix
Stylized Stud In Stone For Helix
Tattoo And Stud For Decorating Your Helix
Three Is Better Than Two For Your Helix
Triangle Studs For Triple Helix
Triple Studded Forward Helix For You
Twice The Fun With Double Helix Piercing
Up Down Double Piercing On Helix
Usual Ring With Ball For Helix
Source for Images: facebook.com