Get ready for the holidays with your classy Christmas outfits, chic fashion accessories and stylish Christmas makeup ideas to welcome the Yuletide season. Highlight your best features while covering up your flaws with trendy Christmas makeup ideas given here. Go through the Christmas makeup tutorials to know which shade of shimmer, eye-shadow, eyeliner, highlighter, foundation, lipstick, and blush goes best with your skin tone. Pick shades that go well with your other accessories such as satchel bags, footwear, watches and outfits to help you floor the man at your Christmas Eve party.
Quirky Christmas Makeup Ideas That You Must Try Out
- Christmas Bough Eyes: Draw an eye wing in the shape of Christmas tree bottom and blend it with your dark brown and gold eyeshadow. Complete this easy holiday makeup look with a black star just below your brows.
- Chocolate Lips: For a Christmas vibe, swap the mat brown lipstick shades for the reddish or mauve undertones.
- Rosy Blush: The holiday makeup idea for pumping up your glamour quotient with two complementary colors is simply superb. One of the blush colors should be dark shade and one light.
- Smokey Eyes Makeup: Give a multi-textured look to your eyes by filling in the eyeshadow between your crease and eyelids. Infuse the basic grey eyeshadow with flecks of green, gold and purple.
Eye Makeup That Would Make You the Enchantress
- Holly Boughs Eyes: Wear silver eyeshadow with winged black eyeliner. Complete your look with some red and green glitter holly.
- Snowflake Glittery Eyes: Begin with a white, grey or silvery eyeshadow. Then draw pretty snowflakes at the eye corner. Complete your look with silver diamontes. A grayish tinge to the eyebrows completes the icy look.
- Sugary Candy Cane Eyes: The layering of the eyes of this festival makeup makes all the difference. Here layers of red and white eyeshadow, green glitter, and black eyeliner are used for this dramatic eye makeup.
With these quirky Christmas makeup suggestions, sport a whole new festive look this year. The gallery of ideas here is waiting for you!
Source for Images: facebook.com
Amazing Santa Cap Design Eye Shadow for Summer Via
Beautiful Ideas for Perfect Christmas Day Inspired Eye Makeup Via
Best and Easy DIY Green Eyes with Red Liner and Polka Dotted Design Via
Brown Christmas Makeup with Heart and Cookie Design Via
Candy Stick and Christmas Tree Inspired Cute Eye Makeup Idea Via
Christmas Tree Inspired Fantastic Eye Shadow with Red Lipstick Via
Cute Red Eyes with Silver Cap Design Via
Dark Green Red and White Eye Shadow for Christmas Via
Easy Christmas Day Eye Makeup with Glitter and Red Eye Liner Via
Fabulous White Green and Red Eye Makeup Idea for Summers Via
Glittery Red Eyes with Santa Cap Design on Top of Eye Brow Via
Golden Eye Shadow with Red Shade and Lanterns Design Via
Green and Red Eyes with Christmas Tree and Cap Via
Hanging Socks and Snow Design Eye Makeup Via
Lanterns Colorful Garland Design Eye Shadow Via
Last Minute Easy DIY Makeup Idea for Christmas Via
Leaves and Berry Design Eye Makeup with Pink Lipstick Via
Light and Dark Green Cute Eye Makeup with Red Lipstick Via
Light Green Eye Shadow with Ho Ho Painted Cheeks Via
Multicolored Lanterns Design Eye Shadow Idea Via
Orange Eyes with Painted Nose Cheeks and Blue Lipstick Via
Playing Pigeon Design Amazing Blue Shimmery Eye Makeup for Winters Via
Red and Brown Eye Shadow with Snowflakes Design Via
Red Eye Shadow and Kohl with White Dot in Corner Via
Reindeer Easy DIY Face Makeup Idea Via
Santa Cap Design with Green and Golden Eye Shadow Via
Scary Christmas Makeup with Blue Eye Shadow and Snowflakes Via
Snowflakes Design Shimmery Blue Eyes with Snow Design Via
Three Different Cute Christmas Day Look for Girls Via
White and Red Cute Eye Makeup Idea for Summers Via