Look chic and elegant in flattering Boho hairstyles. Whether you are looking for Boho hairstyles for short hair, thin hair, thick hair or long hair, the roundup here covers all that you need. Check out our 70s-inspired bohemian braids that would help you to rock your hippie style statement with élan. For straight hair or natural waves, we have upbeat Bohemian hairstyle ideas from easy to difficult ones. Choose the most suitable hairdo according to the shape of your face, the outfit to pair and the occasion.These Boho-chic hairstyle ideas include options from off-center tousled waves, ‘S’-shaped side-parted waves to the messy Boho braid hairstyles.
Trendy Boho Hairstyles That You Must Try Out
- Chestnut Waves: Flaunt vintage-inspired fabulous waves with the middle parting for your promo dance party and steal the show.
- Half-Up &Half-Down: Sport a Bohemian hairstyle by curling half of your hair upwards and the rest downward and leaving a few strands of hair for framing your face and imparting a soft look to it.
- Golden Braids: Sport a chic gypsy hairstyle by combining two hair trends i.e. braids and curls.
- Basket Weave Intricate Braid: Flaunt a flattering hippie hairstyle that includes both the French braid style as well as basket weave intricate braids.
Easy Bohemian Hairstyles
- Offset Loose Braid: Looking for a Boho hairstyle for thin hair? Go for the side-swept soft pull-through braid. Complete your look with a chic pair of Boho earrings.
- Side-Swept Soft Curls: For curly hair choose the side-swept curly hairdo. Pin up your gorgeous curls to one side with a striking embellishment.
- Afro-Tastic Curls: Go for the rocking 60s-inspired afro-tastic curls, which go best with a y-shaped face structure and short hair. Do justice to your curly naturally textured hair with a frizzy and flattering curly haircut.
With these flattering boho hairstyle ideas, bring out the feminine grace and oomph in you.
Source for Images: facebook.com