Ponytails are every woman’s evergreen favorite hairdo and are sported by all age groups. Be it for a snazzy party look or cool hangout or even a family reunion; nothing beats the effortless beauty a ponytail carries. However, with evolvement in fashion trends and style quotients, ponytails too have through some rigorous change and are now more than simple tie-ups. Ponytails now define a different fashion and are now loved and lauded by women across the world. Read on to know more about fabulous ponytail hairstyles and how you bring about the whole new look with it.
Unique Ideas to Rev-Up Your Ponytail Game
- Style a loose braid, and gear up for a sassy look even with a ‘care-a-damn’ casual outfit.
- Loved the extravagant ponytail curls sported by Beyonce? All you really need is a curling iron of about ½ inch to pull off the iconic curling effect.
- Dress down a perfect low ponytail using a dab of smoothening serum or cream to keep it tidy and flawless.
- Wrapping the base with your hair is a trending style and has been stormed by Jessica Alba already. Take a few section of hair from the ponytail itself and wrap it around over the elastic tie.
How to pull off the Perfect Ponytail Hairstyles?
Well, all you need is a good hair spray to fix the hair strands, restricting them to hang around loose, few good hair clips that would keep the style intact and a good tight rubber band, to perfect the art of ponytail.
Easy Ponytail Hacks to Get Some Eyes Rolling
- Take some bobby pins to boost your pony base, besides adding extra hold and extra lift
- Take up two ponytails from two sides to create a bun; this particular bun is absolutely perfect for a flawless professional look.
- Stack one ponytail on the other to create an illusion that your hair has recently undergone a huge growth.
Ponytail for Extra Short Hair
You need not hit the lows for having short hair you too can sport a great ponytail. Here is how:
- Take your base hair and tie up well with a hair-tie
- Pin up the remaining loose strands of hair from the top down using bobby pins
- Use few drops of hairspray, to keep the hair neat
You can go through more such ponytail hairstyles from the gallery below.
Source for Images: facebook.com
Adorable and Easy Front Puff with High Pony Hair Style Idea Via
Amazing Braided Pony Tail for Long Golden Hair Via
Appealing Brown and Golden Hair Ponytail Via
Awesome High Pony Tail for Golden Silver Blonde Hair Via
Bangs with High Pony for Long Golden Blonde Hair Via
Beautiful High Pony Tail for Curly Brown Hair Via
Bow Design Cute DIY Pony Tail for Brown Medium Length Hair Via
Braided Cool DIY Pony Tail for Party Via
Creative Ribbon Bow Decorated Cool Braided Hairstyle Via
Curly Long Blonde Hair Pony Tail Idea Via
Cute Braided Hair with Pony Tail Via
Decent DIY High Pony Tail with Twist Via
Easy DIY Twisted Pony Tail for Long Brown Hair Via
Fabulous Front Puff with High Pony Via
Fantastic Front Bangs with Pony Tail Via
Fast DIY Low Pony Tail for Blonde Hair Via
Four Pig Tail Braid with High Pony Tail Via
Front Puff with Half Updo Pony Via
Long Straight Hair Pony Tail with Knot Via
Lovely Golden Highlighted Black Hair Pony Tail Via
Marvelous Side Puff with Twisted Pony Tail Via
Minimalistic and Easy DIY Pony Tail for Long Curly Brown Hair Via
Pig Tail Braided Pony Tail for Straight Hair Via
Side Puff with Knot Pony for Girls Via
Stunning Front Puff and High Pony Tail Hairstyle for Party Via
Super Awesome High Pony Tail for Golden Blonde Hair Via
Superb Braided Cool Braided Ponytail Hairstyle Via
Thick Braided Pony Tail for Long Golden Hair Via
Twisted Cool DIY Pony Tail for Long Hair Via
Wonderful Twisted Cool Thick Braided Pony with Floral Rubber Band Via