The recent phase has witnessed a large number of women turning to a DIY manicure at home tutorials. Not only is DIY nail art at home great to save money, but it also good to prevent from stepping out of the home. With the evolution of DIY manicure and nail design trends and easy access to the Internet for inspiration, ideas and hacks, painting nails isn’t considered enough anymore.
There is a need of manicure to keep your nails in good shape and condition. And while you can always head to the salon for a plush nail pampering, you can now take control and easily master the art of DIY manicure at home naturally with a little patience and skill.
Inspiration for Easy DIY Nail Art at Home
The dual-tone nail art manicure is one of the most favored ones for its classy and chic look. Perfect for brunch dates and prom nights, this fancy DIY manicure is a must if you are a sucker for effortless fashion. Love stars and constellations? Well, why not try the inter-galactic nails for a change?
They are a fail-proof way to add some dazzles to your otherwise boring nails. If cats amuse you then you can choose the kitty cat nail art designs to display your love for cats. For an extraordinary design, pick the triangle nail art manicure for its easy-to-achieve look. The eternal love for polka dots isn’t fading away any time soon. Thus, you can always swear on the elegant polka dot DIY manicure at home.
Best Hacks for DIY Manicure
- Try drying your nails in chilled ice water for about three minutes before dunking away.
- Use nail glue or a teabag to fix broken nails.
- Use cotton balls to remove oil, dirt and nail polish from your nails.
- Pamper your nails with a gel manicure.
- You can use a part of a loofah to achieve the fishnet manicure look at home.
- By simply sticking a pin into pencil erasers, you can get a doctor for your nails.
- Remember to spray your nails with oil spray to help the manicure set and to avoid smudges.
Try these DIY nail art at home from the roundup for stunning and exquisitely beautiful nails. For more ideas on how to get the perfect manicure or how to design your nails at home, look through the gallery below.