These times have shown us the importance of protecting our environment and an increasing number of people are deciding to stand with the natural world. No wonder nature tattoos are popular now. Various nature tattoo ideas show a part of our personality that is close to nature and at times define our personal style. For example, geometric nature tattoos represent the hidden patterns of nature and also portrays our connection with the same. They are minimalist yet sacred because of the deep meanings they hold.
Trendy Nature Tattoo Ideas for the Environment Warrior
Nature tattoo designs are inspired by our surroundings like mountains, oceans, trees, wildlife, forests, and space. Artists create truly wonderful imagery with these elements which are proudly worn by tattoo lovers as a badge of connection. A full-length apple blossom covering parts of your back and shoulders can look serene yet stunning. Flower tattoos include hibiscus, lotus, lavender, rose, poppies, and sunflowers most commonly. Each flower has a distinguished message and carries special meaning for the wearer. There are also nature tattoos for couples made on ankles, fingers, and wrists like infinity with quotes, ying-yang, sun and moon tattoos, etc.
Symbolic Nature Tattoos with Meaning for Lovers of Minimalist Tattoos
- The upside-down triangle represents the femininity within while continuing curved lines represent energy.
- Fire and water triangles represent the balance in nature.
- The wolf signifies connect to the moon and strength.
- Phases of the moon on the wrist or forearm signify the changing phases of life.
- Skull tattoos represent the transformative nature of life.
- Celtic symbols of the elements of nature- air, water, fire, and earth- are very popular minimalist designs.
- A single evergreen tree on a finger represents the strength to stand tall and have deep roots.
- Waves in a circle represent the changing tides of life and the healing power of water.
Explore more nature tattoo ideas in the gallery below.