Interested in knowing about the top wedding dress trends straight from runways? You are at the right place. Explore the latest collection of wedding dresses from the simple wedding dress to the regal capes, and the flirty and fun short skirts here! From the bold ball gowns, sensuous plunging necklines, sassy dresses, puffy sleeves to the skinny straps, you would get whatever you are looking for according to your persona, style, and personal preference.
Ten Chic Wedding Dress Trends Not to Miss Out
- Go Glitter: Sequins, glitter, and sparkle have taken the center If you are ready to rock a sequin gown on your wedding day, remember to keep all your accessories to a bare minimum so that your bridal gown gets all the attention and make you look like a fashion diva.
- Flowery Details: Put a flowery twist on a conventional wedding gown by including 3D dynamic blooms with crystals, feathers, on delicate embroidery work.
- Striking Capes: If you wish to forego a veil, then short capelet or a completely-covered bridal cape is the best choice. This ensemble is suitable for a mid-wedding change of outfit. For instance, during the wedding ceremony, you can sport a formal wedding look in a short capelet or bridal cape and remove it when you are on the dance floor during the reception.
- Beautiful Ball Gowns: Look drop-dead gorgeous as you walk down the aisle in a classy wedding ball gown. You can either go for a lacy ball gown or a striking strapless embellished bodice. The voluminous style would add the extra pizzazz to your style.
- Flirty Short Dresses: If you want to flaunt your legs in a flirty pair of heels teamed with an embellished mini or show off a midi length conservative dress, choose a short wedding dress that has a flirty hemline.
- Ravishing Plunging Necklines: To impart a tall look, a plunging ‘V’ neckline with a ‘scalloped lace’ is graceful. A sleek V imparts a sensuous vibe.
- Sassy Straps: Crank-up your style statement on your wedding day in a stylish wedding gown with skinny straps. Bring out the oomph in you in a ‘strapless neckline’.
- Designer Bodice: Bring out the fashionista in you by dressing up in a bridal dress with embellished bodice. Add panache to your style by donning an A-line wedding attire. An embellished bodice would add grace and elegance to your look without adding any weight.
- Puffy Sleeves: Bring out the wow factor in you by dressing up in puffy ‘bridal sleeves’ teamed with the sassy formfitting modern silhouette. Define your boho-chic style statement in a billowy-style wedding gown or look elegant in an off-shoulder puffy sleeve.
Have all eyes fixed on you on your grand day. Follow the latest wedding dress trends to rock the voguish wedding style effortlessly. You can visit Angrila.com, to take your pick from the top wedding dresses.